Intuitive EPoS For Your Business
TouchPoint is effortless to use, reliable and proven over two decades. Today’s TouchPoint is more powerful than ever and is trusted worldwide by businesses to perform how they need it, when they need it. It is simple to operate and easy to learn, so staff can begin making sales with minimal training. From multi-site restaurant chains to independent retailers, TouchPoint is designed for any business in any sector. Pubs, restaurants and hotels are often now much alike, garden centres have cafes as well as retail outlets and golf clubs have members bars as well as pro shops; all can use the same TouchPoint till system across the entire estate.
Benefits to your business
- Intuitive keyboard layouts for easy navigation and simple for staff to operate.
- Make sales, float clerks, use and pay off tables, split a bill and print orders directly into the kitchen without a reliance on the internet.
- Accounts details are integrated into the till so you know your customers and where they are spending their money.
- Run targeted promotions and point schemes, create vouchers and gift cards that will keep your customers coming back time and again.
- Entice customers with a range of promotional features: Mix & Match offers, Happy Hours, Set Menus and Discount Vouchers.
- Capture start and end times for employees shift work to record working hours to assist with payroll administration.
- Integrated CCTV syncs with the audit trail, meaning you get operation information overlaid on CCTV playback. See what’s happening at the till and by whom.
touchpoint is simple to use
The till system can be adapted to your business: from a single touch screen till in a small shop to a multi-site business operating many tills. When you choose our TouchPoint touch screen till software you can take your pick of a host of great add-on packages. Our Electronic Point of Sale product solutions complement each other and you can combine them to meet the specific requirements of your business.
touchpoint is secure
Most business owners will be aware of theft that comes from outside sources, and will normally have processes in place to monitor and combat theft by customers. However, a business can also be impacted by the actions from those within. Insider theft is often harder to tackle because it can go undetected. TouchPoint will help you detect, deter and mitigate threat of fraud.
ease of use
We understand how important it is to keep everything running smoothly. A TouchPoint till system is intuitive, managers and staff of all abilities can get up to speed quickly.
TouchPoint ensures your business keeps trading even during unforeseen events. There is no reliance on the internet; if your broadband fails you can continue to make sales, float clerks, use and pay off tables, split a bill and print orders directly into the kitchen. If the power fails, your data is safe and even the last transaction is stored securely. Bottom line – you can rely on TouchPoint.
loyalty as standard
Accounts details are integrated into the till so you know your customers and where they are spending their money. Run targeted promotions and point schemes, create vouchers and gift cards that will keep your customers coming back time and again. TouchPoint sets the standard for the management of loyalty and discount schemes. Use it to oversee reward points and money-off initiatives at no extra cost: it's already included in the system. TouchPoint can also build a purchase history for customers and will manage customer account balances. All that adds up to maximised sales and improved targeting. Combine a TouchPoint till system with ICRTouch's add-on TouchLoyalty software and you'll gain a host of extra features specifically designed to boost trade. Together they will allow you to set up and manage much more complex loyalty schemes.
Run targeted promotions and point schemes, create vouchers and gift cards that will keep your customers coming back time and again.
Keep an eye activity and save administration time with employee management features.
Prompts and checks to staff help you inform and safeguard you and your customers
customise your business
Add-ons and bespoke features can help you work the way you need to.